We are hoping this letter finds all you in good health and high spirits. We know how frustrating day to day life can be lately. Not knowing what different situations may turn up. Just remember the Lord is with all of us. Put your worries in his hands, he has the strength to carry us all through whatever issues we may face. Please remember to keep your family, friends, and neighbors in your prayers. If you know someone that is having a hard time, struggling thru these lonely hard times. Reaching out to someone to let them know you are thinking about them and showing them, someone took the time out of their busy day to think of them. Remember sometimes all it takes is a phone call or letter to warm someone’s heart and put a smile on their face and might even put a smile on your face. The need is greater now than ever to help your family, friends, and neighbors. Many people are saying there are Government programs out there! Yes, there are but a lot of the working people who have lost their jobs or have had their hours cut due to COVID-19 are falling thru the cracks. Please keep all these families in your thoughts and prayers. If you know of anyone, we could help please give them our number. (814)797-0286 We are doing financial applications by phone due to COVID-19, so please have them give us a call.
“Always pray to have eyes that see the best in people, a heart that forgives the worst, a mind that forgets the bad, and a soul that never loses faith in God.”
“Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day, saying, "I Will Try Again Tomorrow!"
- Our 2nd Harvest Food Bank held at 260 High Point Road, Knox Pa 16232. If you know of anyone in need of food, they must pre-register by calling 814-797-0286. We would like to thank anonymous donor that donated money to our food bank. Thank you and God bless you for helping feed the hungry in our community. If you would like to donate to the Clarion County Food Distribution – Charitable Deeds, you can send your donation to C/O Dave Rivers Po box 414 Knox Pa 16232. The schedule for 2021 will be as follows:
- February 25
- March 25
- April 22
- May 27
- June 24
- July 22
- August 26
- September 23
- October 28
- November 9
- December 16.
- For our Charitable Deeds Monthly Garage Sales we are looking for beds, couches, tables, chairs, refrigerators, stoves, lift chairs and electric wheelchairs, etc. If anyone has anything, they would like to donate please call 814-221-9966. We can pick up items if needed. are as follows:
- February 18,19, 20
- March 18, 19, 20
- April 15, 16, 17
- May 20, 21, 22
- June 17, 18, 19
- July 15, 16,17
- August 19, 20, 21
- Sept 16, 17, 18
- Oct 21, 22, 23
- Nov 18,19, 20
- Dec 9, 10, 11
- Community Action is doing taxes again this year free to everyone that has less than $57,000.00 income. For more info call 814-226-4785 extension #107. These are by appoint only.
- Amazon Smile is a new program we started to raise money for Charitable Deeds thru Amazon. Here are the directions on how to support Charitable Deeds when buying from Amazon.
- In your web browser type in https://smile.amazon.com/
- Log into your amazon account and enter your email and password.
- At the top left you will see supporting, it will say pick your own charitable organization, that is where you type in Charitable Deeds & Services. Then start shopping and Amazon will give .05 percent when choosing charitable deeds. Have fun shopping!
“EVERYBODY IN THIS LIFE HAS THEIR CHALLENGES AND DIFFICULTIES. THAT IS PART OF OUR MORTAL TEST. THE REASON FOR SOME OF THESE TRIALS CANNOT BE READILY UNDERSTOOD EXCEPT ON THE BASIS OF FAITH AND HOPE BECAUSE THERE IS OFTEN A LARGER PURPOSE WHICH WE DO NOT ALWAYS UNDERSTAND. PEACE COMES THROUGH HOPE.”
That’s all for now… Remember you are all our still our favorite people,
John R. Kerle Bobbi Wolfgong
98 Hickory Nut Lane, Knox Pa 16232
260 High Point Road, Knox Pa 16232